1) After receiving an order, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract entered into at the web store within 14 days without giving any reason (depending on the products or services the consumer might not have the right to withdraw, in that case, the products and services have to be listed and they must comply with § 53(4) of the LOA.).The standard form of the application of withdrawal is available on the website of web store.
2) If the condition of the product to be returned has deteriorated, the consumer is responsible for the decreased value of the object due to its use only if the product has been used in any other way than is needed to verify its nature, qualities and proper functioning. To verify the object’s nature, qualities and proper functioning, the consumer should treat and use the object only in the manner that would be generally allowed in a store.
3) In order to return goods, the consumer has to submit a request for withdrawal from the purchase of goods and its standard form can be found on the website of the web store and send it to no later than within 14 days of the receipt of the product.
4) The consumer has to return the goods within 14 days following the submission of the request for withdrawal or provide evidence that they have given the goods to the logistics company within the mentioned period.
5) The client does not have to return goods via the logistics company if the web store has agreed to pick up the goods.
6) After receiving the request for withdrawal the web store will promptly – no later than within 14 days – refund all the fees received from the consumer under the contract, including the transport fees paid by the consumer; however if the consumer has explicitly chosen a delivery method that differs from the cheapest option offered by the seller, the web store is not required to reimburse the cost that exceeds the costs arising from the regular method of delivery.
1) The web store is not liable for the damage caused to the consumer or for delivery delays if the damage or delay is caused by circumstances that the web store could not foresee or control.